Monday, April 26, 2010

I Just Can't See It

I spoke about the vision complaints in the prior post. I wanted to share with you some additional things she couldn't "see" and it is progressively getting worse. Below are only a few of her concerns. In the earlier stages, they were less obvious. We have now progressed to more blatant concerns.

1. The TV remote- "I just can't see the buttons anymore."

2. The telephone- "These buttons are getting hard to read. I think the numbers are wearing off.

3. The thermostat- "Is it hot in here? I keep trying to fix the temperature, but there is a glare or something...I can't see what button to push." (By the way, it was 76 degrees outside and the heat was set to 90 degrees. Yes, it was a little hot in there. We pretty much noticed, as the wave of heat parted our hair on the way in the door!

4. Doing hair and make-up- "It is hard to see doing my hair, everything is backwards in the mirror."

5. Reading- "The newspaper has changed it's format...I think it is makes it harder to read."

No comments:

Post a Comment